Friday 28 October 2011

Liam's thoughts on our trip

From the day i left, i knew i would miss out on a lot of things. Such as the releases of MW3 and BF3, now, i can only get those things in a year from when they came out. I miss Stanley and all my friends and family. Hawaii was one of the best places ever, then Australia, its beaches aren't very nice. There's a lot of dangers and poisonous things out there. All the sports are cool here, i like the school and everything. But to be honest, i don't really want to go on this trip. It's a cool experience and all, but i just don't find it to be an interest or an experience to me. I would just wanna move to B.C. and work on the new house, not have to miss out on great things. It's great to travel to great places but i just feel very very homesick. I wanna go back to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment